In addition to our hosting, we recommend that you have your WordPress site maintained. It might be that you do it yourself, or have a web design company carrying out updates, backups and minor changes. However, if you don’t, we offer a competitively priced WordPress Maintenance service.
What we do for you for you:
Basic WordPress Maintenance Service
- Monthly off-site backup manual backup before work takes place.
- Quarterly core updates (upgrading the WP version and checking site still operates afterwards)
- Quarterly plugin updates (as above, checking contact forms afterwards)
- Quarterly free theme updates
- Monthly security check of site
- Quarterly google page speed report
- Addition of suitable plug-ins
- Where not already in place, we will add security and backup plug-ins.
*excluding complex e-commerce sites as these are often handled by a specialist.
*we cannot update paid for themes without you having a contract with them.
*This does NOT include fixing your site through being hacked or malware, but we will restore to last known good backup until a fix is found.
Helpdesk 8am to 5.30pm (may take up to 24 hours to respond)
This service costs just £ 100.00 per quarter ex. VAT
Other services that we offer on a quotation basis:
- Updates to web site
- Malware removal and fixing of exploits
- Basic design work (we are not experts, but we did design our own site & logo for example).
- Site speed improvement & advice