Microsoft 365 Pricing and options
In the below paragraphs, we set out the most common products and pricing used by our clients within the SME market place.
No contract is required, therefore user numbers may be flexed up and down as your business needs changed. In addition, here is no penalty to close or move your tenant.
Using Weald makes it possible to bill multiple limited companies under one tenant, thus more flexible than using Microsoft directly.
- Exchange Online Plan 1 - £ 3.00
- Exchange Online Plan 2 - £ 6.00
- Business Basic- £ 3.80
- "Microsoft 365 Business Standard - £ 9.40
- "Microsoft 365 Business Premium - £ 15.10
- Apps for Business - 7.90
- Advanced Threat Protection - £ 1.51
- Old - Enterprise E1 - £ 6.00
- Old - Enterprise E3 - £ 17.60
- Office Pro Plus - £ 11.50
- Visio for 365 - £ 9.80
- Project online pro - £ 22.60
- Project online essentials - £ 5.30
- OneDrive for Business Online Plan 2 = £ 7.00
- Microsoft 365 Business Voice - £ 12.00 per month - inc comms credits, audio conf & phone system
All prices are per user, per month,
All prices per user per month ex. VAT
Why use Weald?
Our clients enjoy using Weald because we provide impartial, practical commercial advice on the products and subscriptions available. If your company chooses to move to Weald from an existing provider or from Microsoft direct, it's a very simple painless process with the added benefit that during the onboarding process we will carry out a security and licence usage review of the Microsoft 365 tenant.
We are an official Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider thus demonstrating a level of investment and commitment to training. As a result, we offer offer expert advice, competitive pricing and leading technical support on Office 365.
WEALD COMPUTER MAINTENANCE LTD offers Tech Data Limited's cloud solutions.
Follow the link below to begin your journey to use Weald IT for Microsoft 365: