Microsoft 365 Audit | Security | Subscriptions | Usage
Microsoft 365 Audit
We think that Microsoft 365 is an incredible tool for business. As an ever evolving set of services it is important for businesses to keep up with the latest developments. With this in mind, we offer a Microsoft 365 audit service.
We will check all of the following and more. Multi Factor Authentication, phishing, spam, malware, secure score, legacy authentication, global admins, mail rules, fwd. external block, previous support providers, leavers, backup, retention with the result that your business will be more secure.
We will check for: Leavers, joiners, latest subscriptions, new options and possible add-on licences. To explain, products such as Defender Plan 1 for Microsoft 365, Azure AD Premium P1 have strong security benefits for little cost. Additionally, using our Microsoft 365 audit information, you may consider the benefits of the newer Microsoft 365 Business Premium against either previous E3 or Standard.
Business Integration Review
In this element we will look at how you use Microsoft 365 and whether your business could gain more benefit, in some cases by using already included services. We will look at Teams, Phone, OneDrive, SharePoint, PowerApps, Forms and more. A report will show how your staff engage with the services.
What a Microsoft 365 Audit costs
- Microsoft 365 Audit from Weald – £ 200.00 ex. VAT.
- If you choose to move to Weald, this fee will be credited.
- This exercise is carried out free with every new client on-boarding
- Trend Cloud AV – Price Increase
- Christmas Opening Hours 2022
- Technology to help your business
- Monday 19th September
- Refer a Friend
- Modern Authentication – Ready or not !
- What is an IT Support Provider?
- Outlook 365 Performance and File Sizes
- General IT Security Advice
- How to use OneDrive for files and backup of your PC