IT Support for Accountants in Brighton
IT Support for accountants in Brighton
IT Support for Accountants – Supporting Accountants and Solicitors is one of our key activities. We have been providing support to Brighton and Hove based professional firms for more than 20 yrs. Plus Accounting, BBC Law, Engleharts Solicitors – to name a few.
We were recommended to Plus Accounting by Knill James, another valued accountancy client based in Lewes. This was way back in 2007 where a combination of internal IT and a poor supplier relationship needed resolution. Some 10 years later, we are still very pleased to be counted as Plus Accounting’s technology partner.
Managed IT Services and IT Support in Brighton
Weald provides outsourced IT support, to include the out of hours upgrade of IRIS and OpenDocs, their chosen and commonly used Practice Management software.
- IT Support for accountants and other professional services clients.
- Outsourcing (a regular pro-active visit to site by a dedicated named engineer)
- Access to our permanent helpdesk with a staff of 9 specialists
- Infrastructure emergency break fix
- Replication and Backup to a physically separate building using Veeam
- Monitoring and proactive response on all P1 equipment
- Upgrade and virtualisation of servers in readiness of introduction of the IRIS OpenDocs document management product.
- High Availability using a combination of products across 2 sites to ensure that downtime is minimal.
Plus Accounting have around 30 staff