Microsoft, Pulsant and Electricity Pricing
There are several price increases coming, or have already taken place.
Microsoft are increasing the price of certain subscriptions from 1st March. For the subs affected this will be around 20%. Weald will reflect these in invoices sent from 15th Feb.
Microsoft have already increased SPLA licencing which increased as of January 22. We will be passing this on in invoices from 15th Jan 22.
Microsoft price increase article – New pricing for Microsoft 365 – Microsoft 365 Blog
Pulsant, our hosting partner is already charging us an additional 30% for power – so for clients using our data centre shared hosting facilities, there will be a small portion of the charge passed on.
Our power provider for Uckfield HQ – which is British Gas, has increased pricing by 70%. We have already renewed this contract and will be passing on a portion of this to clients using Co-Location services within Weald HQ.
- How to use OneDrive for files and backup of your PC
- Free IT consultation
- IT Helpdesk Service for Business
- Feedback – 252 reviews with a 4.94 / 5 rating
- Microsoft, Pulsant and Electricity Pricing
- Microsoft 365 Backup Solution – Get data back easily
- Office 365 – Shared Mailboxes now sync to mobile phones
- Office 365 – Shared Calendars now sync to mobile phones
- Outlook 365 Performance and File Sizes
- Office 365 – Document Classification – Sensitivity and Retention