Coronavirus precautions for Weald staff.
- We will contact clients in advance of a face to face visit to find out if the visit is necessary or whether we can work remotely.
- If we need to attend a client site, we will ask if anyone at the site has been diagnosed with or has travelled to a high risk area within the last 14 days.
- We will ask for confirmation that there is no one currently in the premises suffering with flu like symptoms.
- We will confirm that Weald is taking precautions and we will declare items 2 & 3 to your company.
- For our staff that are outsourced to larger corporate clients, we confirm that we will adhere to any additional measures that you may have.